Position Title: Commercial Partnership Administrator
Reports to: Commercial Partnerships Manager
Position based in: Concacaf Headquarters, Miami
We are The Confederation of North, Central America, and Caribbean Association Football, one of six continental confederations of FIFA (Fédération Internationale de Football Association). Concacaf serves as the governing body of football in this part of the world. It is composed of 41 national associations united by the passion for football, from Canada in the north to Guyana, Suriname and French Guiana in the south.
This is an exciting time at Concacaf as the upcoming cycle will feature Concacaf’s top tier tournaments including the Concacaf Gold Cup (2023/2025), Concacaf Nations League Finals (2023/2024/2025), an inaugural Concacaf W Gold Cup (2024), and a newly expanded Concacaf Champions League (annually). Moreover, in 2026, the FIFA World Cup will be coming to the Concacaf region as Canada, USA, and Mexico are set to host the biggest tournament on the global stage.
Concacaf is committed to our mission to develop, promote and manage football throughout the region with integrity, transparency, and passion in order to inspire participation in the game.
The Commercial Partnership Administrator is responsible for the day-to-day account administration and sponsorship fulfillment of the assigned commercial partners, as well as supporting the Commercial Partnerships team’s business development efforts. The ideal candidate will be able to support in various areas of the commercial partnerships program by working closely with partners, commercial agencies, federations, teams, and venues across the region.
- Be the day-to-day point of contact for assigned commercial partner(s).
- Maintain and implement the commercial partnership timeline for assigned partner, per competition, to ensure all contractual obligations are met.
- Assist in all areas of the sponsorship fulfillment process including, but not limited to coordinating, tracking, executing, and reporting of partner contractual elements, including but not limited to:
- Ticket and suite fulfillment and tracking
- Match day partner hospitality
- Coordination and execution of partner activations
- Pre-event planning, on-site programming, development, and implementation of partner branded assets (e.g., field signage, backdrops, venue branding, awards, medals)
- Manage in-stadium partner assets (PAs, videos, and graphics)
- Oversee partner/event creative approval process.
- Complete venue inspections and liaise with various stakeholders in preparation of events and tournaments (inspect suite inventory, activation areas, field and media areas, venue logistics).
- Collaborate with the brand team on the development of event/tournament assets and other creative needs.
- Plan and coordinate the shipment/delivery of partner assets to multiple venues in the region.
- Support planning, data/content gathering and production of partner reports, showcasing value and performance metrics delivered through Concacaf properties.
- Support team with preparation of introductory materials for partners.
- Assist with budget administration with a focus on managing partner expenses.
- Assist with the creation of a partner gifting plan to commemorate key relationship milestones.
- Travel to confederation events to execute partner activations as main point of contact for commercial related activities.
- Support the Commercial Partnerships team on tasks related to business development. Projects include, but are not limited to:
- Conduct market research to support the Commercial department in preparation for upcoming key renewals.
- Creation of materials for consulting/supporting Member Associations in their commercial projects.
- Research best practices in the Licensing & Merchandising space.
- Research best practices from other Confederations for commercialization initiatives.
- Support with RFP processes for key events (i.e., 2023-2024 competitions).
- Support with prospecting, researching (e.g., key category research), and pitch-creation for business development initiatives.
- Support with the creation of Sponsorship proposals and presentations for meetings with prospects across all key events.
- Support with the development of new activation programs that can be commercialized.
SPECIFIC JOB KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITY:
The individual must possess the following knowledge, skills and abilities and be able to explain and demonstrate that s/he can perform the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation, using some other combination of skills and abilities.
- Bachelor’s degree ideally in sports management or related field.
- 1+ years of experience in Marketing or Commercial Partnerships (Sports or related industry desired).
- Knowledge of the soccer industry, especially in the Concacaf region.
- Strong communication and presentation skills (oral and written)
- Ideal candidate is bi-lingual (English and French or Spanish). Dutch is a plus.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, to work effectively with clients, internal management/co-workers, and partner vendors/agencies.
- Strong organizational and planning skills with demonstrated initiative, ability to find solutions and work effectively under pressure.
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously while working as both part of a team as well as independently.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Word, Excel).
- Candidate must have the flexibility to travel nationally and internationally for the performance of his/her duties. Approximately travel requirement: 40% - 50%
Due to the cyclical nature of the entertainment industry, the employee may be required to work varying schedules including game nights to reflect the business needs of the company.
This job description in no way implies that the duties listed here are the only ones the employee can be required to perform. The employee is expected to perform other tasks, duties and training as dictated by their supervisor.
Concacaf provides comprehensive benefits offerings to all full-time employees. Our benefits are competitive according to the market.
Concacaf is an equal opportunity employer, and we welcome applications from all backgrounds regardless of race, color, religion, sex, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or any other classification protected by law.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send an updated CV to Jobs@Concacaf.org
All applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States and will be required to submit proof of such eligibility.