Position Title: Sourcing and Logistics Manager
Reports to: Chief Administration and Finance Officer
Supports: Accounting, Finance, Football Operations, Commercialization, and Compliance
Position based in: Concacaf Headquarters, Miami
We are The Confederation of North, Central America and Caribbean Association Football, one of six continental confederations of FIFA (Fédération Internationale de Football Association). Concacaf serves as the governing body of football in this part of the world. It is composed of 41 national associations united by the passion for football, from Canada in the north to Guyana, Suriname and French Guiana in the south.
Concacaf is committed to develop, promote and manage football throughout the region.
The Supply Chain Manager will support the Chief Administration and Finance Officer by overseeing and managing the Organization’s purchasing and logistic strategy and operations. This role is crucial for developing and maintaining good relationship with vendors, planning and managing purchasing, logistics, warehouse, inventory, shipping and receivership. Managing, optimizing and coordinating orders, shipments and inventory maintenance and storage as to enhance business development and ensure proper inventory administration. The Supply Chain Manager will assist the Head of Finance and Controller by maintaining accurate inventory, providing monthly reports, and performing monthly inventory counts.
The right candidate will be a process-driven thinker who is comfortable with a continuous improvement mentality. This candidate will have the opportunity to grow and take on additional responsibilities after demonstrated success.
- Strategically plan and manage logistics, warehouse, inventory, shipping
- Sourcing all Organization/’s needs by purchasing primarily sport goods for competitions, but also office supplies, commercial and marketing assets and others by following our Procurement policy and process.
- Keep track of quality, quantity, stock levels, delivery times, transports costs and efficiency.
- Create and maintain a proper inventory listing and provide monthly accurate inventory to finance/accounting.
- Determine processes KPIs.
- Arrange warehouse, plan routes and process shipments. The organization has a storage space at the office and is working with a Third-Party Logistic vendor for warehousing and handling our key inventory.
- Resolve arising problems or complaints and implement process improvements.
- Supervise, and train the Warehouse Coordinator.
- Meet budget, productivity, accuracy, and timeliness targets.
- Comply with laws, regulations, and company policies.
- Stays current on changes in regulations and other industry news.
- Handles special projects as requested by management.
- Assists in performing ad-hoc projects.
- Assists with a variety of tasks as needed.
SPECIFIC JOB KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITY:
The individual must possess the following knowledge, skills and abilities and be able to explain and demonstrate that s/he can perform the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation, using some other combination of skills and abilities.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Logistics, Supply Chain or Business Administration
- At least 3-5 years of experience working in the field.
- Proven working experience as a logistics/warehouse manager.
- Record of successful distribution and logistics management.
- Demonstrate ability to lead and manage staff.
- Exceptional organizational skills and strong attention to detail.
- Strong experience with Microsoft Excel or other standard logistics software.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and organizational skills.
- Ability to work independently and handle multiple projects.
- Ability to provide proper reports and communicate with the Finance and Accounting Department.
- Experience with budgeting and adhering to budgeting is preferred, ideally with some experience in entertainment, sports, media, or services.
- Strong knowledge of internal control processes, ethics, and a transparent communication style.
- Ethical behavior and business practices.
- Continuous improvement mentality.
- Good interpersonal skills, plus excellent verbal, and written communication skills.
- Ideal candidate is bi-lingual (English and French or Spanish).
- Flexibility to travel nationally and internationally when necessary.
Due to the cyclical nature of the entertainment industry, the employee may be required to work varying schedules including game nights to reflect the business needs of the company.
This job description in no way implies that the duties listed here are the only ones the employee can be required to perform. The employee is expected to perform other tasks, duties and training as dictated by their supervisor.
Concacaf provides comprehensive benefits offerings to all full-time employees. Our benefits are competitive according to market.
Concacaf is an equal opportunity employer and we welcome applications from all backgrounds regardless of race, color, religion, sex, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or any other classification protected by law.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send an updated CV to Jobs@Concacaf.org
All applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States and will be required to submit proof of such eligibility.