Position Title: Producer
Reports to: Director of Broadcasting & Executive Producer
Position based in: Kingston, Jamaica
We are The Confederation of North, Central America and Caribbean Association Football, one of six continental confederations of FIFA (Fédération Internationale de Football Association). Concacaf serves as the governing body of football in this part of the world. It is composed of 41 national associations united by the passion for football, from Canada in the north to Guyana, Suriname and French Guiana in the south.
Concacaf is committed to develop, promote and manage football throughout the region.
The Producer is responsible for planning and executing broadcast and production services for CONCACAF tournaments according to the assignment of the Executive Producer.
- Plan and execute broadcast and production services for CONCACAF tournaments, match and non-match programs, infotainment, and web page.
- Service existing rights holders; meet and exceed all CONCACAF requirements under current contracts.
- Create processes to log, maintain and archive digital & video assets; evaluate opportunities to monetize.
- Deal with external vendors that provide services and manpower for our different productions
- Supervision of Outsourced facilities and freelance employees
SPECIFIC JOB KNOWLEDGE, SKILL, AND ABILITY:
The individual must possess the following knowledge, skills and abilities and be able to explain and demonstrate that s/he can perform the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation, using some other combination of skills and abilities
- Bachelor's degree (B.A) in Broadcasting, Computing design, IT or related field.
- + 3 years of experience in the production of high-level soccer games and soccer tournaments for the international broadcast market.
- Technical background with sports production trucks, fly packs and field broadcast equipment in general.
- Knowledge of satellite booking, confirmations, follow up, and communication procedures and be able to handle downlink Quality Control for multiple simultaneous feeds.
- Knowledge of archive techniques and giant screen infotainment.
- Experience managing internal production teams for in house and web specific production, using in house and outside production center facilities, and be comfortable with the creative process behind digital effects and graphics.
- Excellent organizational skills, able to function easily with ad-hoc teams assembled for specific productions.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Ideal candidate is bilingual (English/French or Spanish)
- Acute and constant attention to detail and dedication.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access) required.
- Flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm and must be able to operate at a fast pace.
- Ability to work under pressure, independently and as a member of various teams.
- Commitment to excellence and high standards.
- Candidate must have the flexibility to travel nationally and internationally for the performance of his/her duties. Approximately travel requirement: 50 - 60%
Due to the cyclical nature of the entertainment industry, the employee may be required to work varying schedules including game nights to reflect the business needs of the company.
This job description in no way implies that the duties listed here are the only ones the employee can be required to perform. The employee is expected to perform other tasks, duties and training as dictated by their supervisor.
Concacaf provides comprehensive benefits offerings to all full-time employees. Our benefits are competitive according to market.
Concacaf is an equal opportunity employer and we welcome applications from all backgrounds regardless of race, color, religion, sex, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or any other classification protected by law.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send an updated CV to Jobs@Concacaf.org
All applicants must be legally authorized to work in the Jamaica and will be required to submit proof of such eligibility.