Position Title: Design Associate
Department: Brand Marketing
Reports to: Senior Brand Manager with dotted line to Brand Marketing Supervisor
Position based in: Concacaf Headquarters, Miami
We are The Confederation of North, Central America and Caribbean Association Football, one of six continental confederations of FIFA. Concacaf serves as the governing body of football in this part of the world. It is composed of 41 national associations united by the passion for football, from Canada in the north to Guyana, Suriname and French Guiana in the south.
Concacaf is committed to develop, promote, and manage football throughout the region.
The Design Associate supports all aspects of Brand Marketing in Concacaf, ensuring that all projects and deadlines are met with the highest degree of quality.
- Establish creative direction for the company, as well as assess design needs for all Concacaf Departments.
- Liaise with external agencies when needed for specific projects.
- Coordinate and support design needs with internal stakeholders.
- Responsible for the design of all in-venue (stadium and other venues) branding assets, including award ceremony items and other related elements.
- Create and design various materials for print and digital collateral.
- Prepares Brand and Commercial Power Point presentations for key stakeholders.
- Leads and manages key on-site projects by overseeing branding execution and installation: Corporate events, Competitions, Media events, Institutional meetings and other.
- Manages the proper organization of Brand files and assets in the Brand Hub and Dropbox files.
SPECIFIC JOB KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITY:
The individual must possess the following knowledge, skills and abilities and be able to explain and demonstrate that s/he can perform the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation, using some other combination of skills and abilities.
- Associate’s or bachelor’s degree in graphic design or similar discipline
- Sports enthusiast with 3-5 years of design experience. Ability to wear the Football (Soccer) hat when putting the design mode
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access) required.
- Computer fluency in Mac and PC.
- Software proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and After Effects
- Knowledge of design techniques, tools, typography, and principles.
- Flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm and able to operate in a fast-paced environment.
- Acute attention to detail and commitment to excellence and high standards
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Fluent in English and Spanish / proficiency in French or Dutch is a plus.
- Ability to prepare reports and business correspondence.
- Ability to understand and follow written and verbal instructions
- Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills; able to manage priorities and workflow.
- Ability to work independently and as a member of various teams and committees.
- Candidate must have the flexibility to travel nationally and internationally for the performance of his/her duties. Approximate travel requirement: 25%
Due to the cyclical nature of the sports and entertainment industry, the employee may be required to work varying schedules including game nights to reflect the business needs of the company.
This job description in no way implies that the duties listed here are the only ones the employee can be required to perform. The employee is expected to perform other tasks, duties and training as dictated by their supervisor.
Concacaf provides comprehensive benefits offerings to all full-time employees. Our benefits are competitive according to market.
Concacaf is an equal opportunity employer and we welcome applications from all backgrounds regardless of race, color, religion, sex, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or any other classification protected by law.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send an updated CV to Jobs@Concacaf.org
All applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States and will be required to submit proof of such eligibility.