Position Title: Commercial Partnerships Supervisor
Reports to: Commercial Partnerships Men’s Competitions Sr. Manager
Oversees: Commercial Partnerships Coordinator
Position based in: Concacaf Headquarters, Miami
We are The Confederation of North, Central America and Caribbean Association Football, one of six continental confederations of FIFA (Fédération Internationale de Football Association). Concacaf serves as the governing body of football in this part of the world. It is composed of 41 national associations united by the passion for football, from Canada in the north to Guyana, Suriname and French Guiana in the south.
This is an exciting time at Concacaf as the upcoming cycle will feature Concacaf’s top tier tournaments including the Concacaf Gold Cup (2023/2025), Concacaf Nations League Finals (2023/2024/2025), an inaugural Concacaf W Gold Cup (2024), and a newly expanded Concacaf Champions League (annually). Moreover, in 2026, the FIFA World Cup will be coming to the Concacaf region as Canada, USA, and Mexico are set to host the biggest tournament on the global stage.
Concacaf is committed to our mission to develop, promote and manage football throughout the region with integrity, transparency, and passion in order to inspire participation in the game.
The Commercial Partnerships Supervisor is responsible for the account administration, and sponsorship fulfillment of existing Concacaf club competitions partners, as well as overseeing the Commercial Partnerships team’s business development efforts for Concacaf’s newly expanded club competitions ecosystem.
- Responsible for the development, implementation, and administration of the partnership programs for all men’s club competitions.
- Responsible for prospecting, developing, and delivering sales presentations and proposals to bring on new sponsors to Concacaf’s club competitions ecosystem.
- Develop preliminary overviews and strategies for partner renewals.
- Ensure delivery of all operational sponsorship activations for club competitions and events (e.g., tournament draws, partner-related media announcements, trophy tours, etc.) including but not limited to:
- Ticket fulfillment and tracking for all sponsors (including suites and VIP).
- Coordination of game-day hospitality logistics for commercial partners.
- Coordination and execution of partner activation plans pre/during/post-game.
- Pre-event planning, development, and implementation of partner branded assets (e.g., field signage, backdrops, venue branding, awards, etc.).
- Administration of the development of partnership recap reports with selected agency to showcase value and performance metrics delivered for Concacaf’s club competitions.
- Liaise with various entities such as participating clubs and venue personnel on partnerships-related projects, to include venue inspections.
- Works with all other departments to ensure that all public facing materials align with the Confederation’s brand strategy and standards.
- Development of new fan-facing activation programs that can be commercialized around Concacaf’s club competitions.
- Help create and oversee departmental budget.
- In charge of procuring services and products to accomplish department deliverables and oversee vendor’s relationships.
- Support broader commercialization department growth initiatives.
- Support Licensing & Merchandise related initiatives for top-tier competitions.
- Other related duties as required.
SPECIFIC JOB KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITY:
The individual must possess the following knowledge, skills and abilities and be able to explain and demonstrate that s/he can perform the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation, using some other combination of skills and abilities.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration or related field.
- 4+ years of experience in sports sponsorship marketing, sports sales, or related functions.
- Experience in soccer industry, especially in the Concacaf region, dealing with stakeholders.
- Proven experience analyzing and creating successful sponsorship platforms, as well as in negotiating and selling sponsorship packages.
- P&L management, knowledge of business planning and financial performance measures.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with proven track record working with internal and external stakeholders in a multicultural environment.
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously while working as both part of a team as well as independently.
- Ability to identify and evaluate new opportunities for the growth of Concacaf properties, with a focus on the club competitions ecosystem.
- Excellent organizational skills with demonstrated initiative, ability to solve problems effectively and work under pressure.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Word, Excel).
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Ideal candidate is bi-lingual (English and French or Spanish). Dutch is a plus.
- Candidate must have the flexibility to travel nationally and internationally for the performance of his/her duties. Approximate travel requirement: 30 to 40%.
Due to the cyclical nature of the entertainment industry, the employee may be required to work varying schedules including game nights and weekends/holidays to reflect the business needs of the company.
This job description in no way implies that the duties listed here are the only ones the employee can be required to perform. The employee is expected to perform other tasks, duties and training as dictated by their supervisor.
Concacaf provides comprehensive benefits offerings to all full-time employees. Our benefits are competitive according to the market.
Concacaf is an equal opportunity employer, and we welcome applications from all backgrounds regardless of race, color, religion, sex, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or any other classification protected by law.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send your CV to Jobs@Concacaf.org.
All applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States and will be required to submit proof of such eligibility.