Position Title: ETS & AP Administrator
Reports to: Head of Events & Travel Services
Position based in: Concacaf Headquarters, Miami
We are The Confederation of North, Central America and Caribbean Association Football, one of six continental confederations of FIFA (Fédération Internationale de Football Association). Concacaf serves as the governing body of football in this part of the world. It is composed of 41 national associations united by the passion for football, from Canada in the north to Guyana, Suriname and French Guiana in the south.
Concacaf is committed to develop, promote and manage football throughout the region.
The Event and Travel Services and Accounts Payable Administrator supports all administrative aspects within the events and travel services department, ensuring that all deadlines are met with the highest degree of accuracy.
- Support the back-office needs of our Event and Travel Services department, as well as assist on-site during some events.
- Reviews and analyzes that expense related contracts comply with the internal policies and ensures that the Vendor Contract Management file is accurate and complete.
- Oversees and facilitates some aspects of events accommodation including hotel sourcing, contracting and pay master reconciliation for teams, referees, staff, and VIP guests.
- Onsite events management including event setup, problem solving, welcoming guests, and communicating with staff.
- Create and manage budgets for all events.
- Manage key stakeholders accounts, reconcile dues and receivables, and prepare and provide relevant management information.
- Ensure all expenses are properly linked to their correspondent events. Reconcile event charges and provide the appropriate financial coding for payment
- Prepares all vouchers and approved invoices for payment; processes all company payments in a timely manner.
- Interfaces with appropriate departments to secure proper process approvals.
- Ensures that all Vendor Accounts are handle precisely as well as proper management of all compliance documents required.
- Prepares the cyclic information for upper-managements review.
- Assists with related Accounting Ad-hoc projects as required.
- Assists with the external and internal Audits.
- Ensure compliance with procurement procedures.
- Support the Head of Event & Travel Services with activities and tasks as assigned, including workshops, draws, tournaments and special projects
SPECIFIC JOB KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITY:
The individual must possess the following knowledge, skills and abilities and be able to explain and demonstrate that s/he can perform the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation, using some other combination of skills and abilities
- Bachelor's degree (B.A) in accounting, one to two years of relevant Accounting and AP experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access) required. Must be comfortable with Pivot Table and V-lookup functions in excel.
- Microsoft Great Plains experience preferred.
- Cvent or other event management tool preferred.
- Flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm and must be able to operate at a fast pace.
- Acute attention to detail.
- Ability to prepare reports and business correspondence.
- Team player, professional, positive attitude, pride in work product.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ideal candidate is bi-lingual (English and French or Spanish). Dutch is a plus.
- Strong organizational and planning skills.
- High level of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information is critical and professionalism in dealing with others both inside and outside of the confederation is a must.
- Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills; able to manage priorities and workflow.
- Ability to work independently and as a member of various teams and committees.
- Commitment to excellence and high standards.
- Candidate must have the flexibility to travel nationally and internationally for the performance of his/her duties. Approximately travel requirement: 20%
Due to the cyclical nature of the entertainment industry, the employee may be required to work varying schedules including game nights to reflect the business needs of the company.
This job description in no way implies that the duties listed here are the only ones the employee can be required to perform. The employee is expected to perform other tasks, duties and training as dictated by their supervisor.
Concacaf provides comprehensive benefits offerings to all full-time employees. Our benefits are competitive according to market.
Concacaf is an equal opportunity employer, and we welcome applications from all backgrounds regardless of race, color, religion, sex, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or any other classification protected by law.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send an updated CV to Jobs@Concacaf.org
All applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States and will be required to submit proof of such eligibility.