Position Title: Partnership Marketing Associate
Reports to: Partnership Marketing Manager
Position based in: Concacaf Offices in Miami
The Partnership Marketing Associate is responsible for the day-to-day account management, administration and sponsorship fulfillment of the assigned confederation partners. The ideal candidate will be able to support in various areas of the partnership marketing program by working closely with partners, commercial agency, federations, teams and venues across the region.
- Be the day-to-day point of contact for assigned commercial partner
- Maintain and implement the partnership marketing timeline for assigned partner, per tournament, to ensure all contractual obligations are met
- Assist in all areas of the sponsorship fulfillment process including, but not limited to coordinating, tracking, executing and reporting of partner contractual elements
- Responsible for operational sponsorship activation, including but not limited to:
- Ticket and suite fulfilment and tracking
- Match day partner hospitality
- Coordination and execution of partner activations
- Pre-event planning, on-site programming, development and implementation of partner branded assets (e.g. field signage, backdrops, venue branding, awards, medals)
- Manage in-stadium partner assets (PAs, videos and graphics)
- Oversee partner/event creative approval process
- Complete venue inspections and liaise with various stakeholders in preparation of events and tournaments (inspect suite inventory, activation areas, field and media areas, venue logistics)
- Collaborate with the brand team on the development of event/tournament assets
- Plan and coordinate the shipment/delivery of partner assets to multiple venues in the region
- Support planning, data/content gathering and production of partner reports, showcasing value and performance metrics delivered through Concacaf properties
- Assist with budget administration with a focus on partner expenses
- Develop and complete various documents related to the administration of partnership marketing programs.
SPECIFIC JOB KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITY:
The individual must possess the following knowledge, skills and abilities and be able to explain and demonstrate she/he can perform the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation, using some other combination of skills and abilities.
- 2+ years of experience in Marketing (Sports or related industry is desired)
- Knowledge of the soccer industry, especially in the Concacaf region
- Experience dealing with stakeholders in the sports or entertainment industry
- Ability to solve issues in a multicultural environment.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English and Spanish
- Excellent interpersonal skills to work effectively with clients, internal management/co-workers and partner vendors/agencies.
- Experience overseeing and coordinating executional deliverables and program activations
- Experience with business documentation and contract processes
- Strong organizational skills with demonstrated initiative, ability to find solutions and work effectively under pressure
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously while working as both part of a team as well as independently
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Word, Excel)
- Candidate must have the flexibility to travel nationally and internationally for the performance of his/her duties. Approximately travel requirement: 40% to 50%
- Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States.
Due to the cyclical nature of the entertainment industry, the employee will be required to work varying schedules including nights and some weekends to reflect the business needs of the company.
This job description in no way implies that the duties listed here are the only ones the employee can be required to perform. The employee is expected to perform other tasks, duties and training as dictated by their supervisor.
CONCACAF is an equal opportunity employer and we welcome applications from all backgrounds regardless of race, color, religion, sex, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or any other classification protected by law.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send an updated CV to Jobs@concacaf.org
All applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States and will be required to submit proof of such eligibility.