|BEST FINISH||never advanced past Group Stage|
|PREVIOUS APPEARANCES||3-2010, 2013, 2016|
- CU17W Appearances: 3-2010, 2013, 2016
- Best Finish: advanced to the Group Stage in 2016 edition for the first time
- All-Time CU17W Record: GP-11; W-3; D-1; L-7; GF-21; GA-25
- All-Time Leading CU17W scorer: Nerilia Mondesir (7 goals…2016: 5) & Mikerline Saint Felix (5 goals…2016: 5)
- Method of Qualification: Champion, Caribbean qualifying
- Qualification Record: GP-3; W-3; D-0; L-0; GF-10; GA-1
- FIFA U-17 Women's World Cup Appearances: 0
Haiti booked a fourth appearance in the CONCACAF Under-17 Women's Championship (CU17W) by finishing as a champion in the Caribbean qualifying competition. It had gone a perfect 3W-0D-0L - scoring ten goals in and conceding one in three games.
For 2018 edition for a team that had never won a game in a pair of previous tournament appearances, to be competing in the match for third place was a massive accomplishment.
In CU17W 2016 in Bermuda the Caribbean runner-up's rally fell short - and so did its bid for a FIFA U-17 Women's World Cup berth -- in a 4-2 loss to Canada at the Grenada Athletics Stadium.
After a scoreless first half, the Canadians struck four times during a 20-minute span, before Nerilia Mondesir -- the CU17W's leading scorer with seven goals -- netted a late brace.