Position Title: Football Development Administrator
Reports to: Director of Development
Supports: Football Development Department
Position based in: Miami, FL
We are “The Confederation of North, Central American and Caribbean Association Football”, is one of six continental confederations of FIFA (Fédération Internationale de Football Association). Concacaf serves as the governing body of football in this part of the world. It is composed of 41 national associations, from Canada in the north to Guyana, Suriname and French Guiana in the south.
Concacaf is committed to developing, promoting and managing football throughout the region.
The Development Administrator position revolves around the administrative aspects of all Concacaf development programs within the region. Additionally, it requires logistical support in the planning and execution of events at the local and regional level.
- Work with the Concacaf Development Team to support development programs in the region, including but not limited to meetings, workshops, summits and auxiliary events.
- Be responsible for the execution of the plans and logistics of all events and projects – this includes but is not limited to:
- Material Shipments
- Instructor Management
- Arranging travel, transport and accommodations
- Printing course certificates
- On-site course management for regional programs
- Be responsible for receiving, organizing and processing quotes for goods and services in line with the proper procurement process
- Be responsible for receiving, obtaining approval and processing invoices for the Department
- Be responsible for the initial drafting, reviewing and editing of communications from the Development Department
- Support the Development Department by putting together monthly and yearly reports, detailing all Development activities
- Manage the Development Team calendar of operations, abiding by the standard work-flow checklist to assure all processes are completed
- Work closely with the Logistics Team at Concacaf to optimize shipment processes and have an accurate count of remaining inventory
- Maintain and update data for the department, including but not limited, inventory, licenses and benchmarking metrics
- Contribute to on-going projects and presentations
- Conduct Project Research
- Maintaining administrative workflow by studying methods; implementing cost reductions and developing additional reporting procedures
- Resolve administrative problems by analyzing information, identifying flaws and communicating solutions
SPECIFIC JOB KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITY:
The individual must possess the following knowledge, skills and abilities and be able to explain and demonstrate that s/he can perform the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation, using some other combination of skills and abilities
- Bachelor’s degree
- Prior experiences in sports industry preferred
- Excellent administration, grammar and presentation skills
- English and Spanish fluency; French and Dutch are a plus
- Detailed oriented
- Excellent familiarity and comfort with Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Comfortable with public speaking
- Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines and occasionally work overtime and/or weekends
- Knowledge of Football in North America, Central America and/or Caribbean is a must
- Ability to work independently and in a team setting
- Ideal candidate is bilingual (English and Spanish).
- Ability to work and communicate in different office environments
- Inter-cultural competence and sensitivity
- Ability to travel (up to 35%)
Due to the cyclical nature of the entertainment industry, the employee may be required to work varying schedules including game nights to reflect the business needs of the company.
This job description in no way implies that the duties listed here are the only ones the employee can be required to perform. The employee is expected to perform other tasks, duties and training as dictated by their supervisor.
Concacaf provides comprehensive benefits offerings to all full-time employees. Our benefits are competitive according to market.
CONCACAF is an equal opportunity employer and we welcome applications from all backgrounds regardless of race, color, religion, sex, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or any other classification protected by law.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send an updated CV to Jobs@Concacaf.org
All applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States and will be required to submit proof of such eligibility.