[do action="article_quote"]Terms & Conditions[/do]
- Registration for the lottery will begin on September 9, 2015 and ending at 11:59pm EDT on September 18, 2015.
- Winners will be selected over the span of 3 days, September 16th-18th.
- Winners of the lottery process will receive a one-time use password that will only be valid for one transaction through the CONCACAF Cup events page on Ticketmaster.
- All tickets being purchased through the lottery process are based on availability.
- All codes will be valid until 11:59pm PDT on September 18th (02:59am EDT on September 19th).
- Children over the age of 2 must have a ticket.
Q: Can I register more the one time?
A: No, registration will be limited to one email address.
Q: Can I buy more than 6 tickets if I’m a lottery winner?
A: No. The maximum amount of tickets available to purchase for each winning individual is 6 (six).
Q: I did not get a code on September 16th. Does it mean that my name was not randomly selected?
A: No. You still have the lottery results of September 17 and September 18th.
Q: The lottery is over and I did not get a winning code. Can I still purchase tickets to the game?
A: A limited amount of tickets will be released to the public on September 29th at 10:00am PDT (01:00pm EDT). Hospitality packages are available after September 18th through PrimeSport.com.