Position Title: Producer
Reports to: Director of Broadcast Operations & Executive Producer
Position based in: Miami, FL
CONCACAF “The Confederation of North, Central America and Caribbean Association Football” is one of six continental confederations of FIFA (Fédération Internationale de Football Association) and serves as the governing body of football in this part of the world. It is composed of 41 national associations, from Canada in the north to Guyana, Surinam and French Guyana in the south.
The Producer is responsible for plan and execute broadcast and production services for CONCACAF tournaments according to the assignment of the Executive Producer.
- Plan and execute broadcast and production services for CONCACAF tournaments, match and non match programs, infotainment and web page.
- Service existing rights holders; meet and exceed all CONCACAF requirements under current contracts.
- Create processes to log, maintain and archive digital & video assets; evaluate opportunities to monetize.
- Deal with external vendors that provide services and manpower for our different productions
- Outsourced facilities and freelance employees
SPECIFIC JOB KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITY:
The individual must possess the following knowledge, skills and abilities and be able to explain and demonstrate that s/he can perform the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation, using some other combination of skills and abilities
- Producer with minimum 5 Years of experience in the production of high level soccer games and soccer tournaments for the international broadcast market.
- Must have good technical background with sports production trucks, fly packs and field broadcast equipment in general.
- Must have knowledge of satellite booking, confirmations, follow up, and communication procedures and be able to handle downlink Quality Control for multiple simultaneous feeds.
- Must have knowledge of archive techniques and giant screen infotainment.
- Must be capable of managing internal production teams for in house and web specific production using in house and outside production center facilities, and be comfortable with the creative process behind digital effects and graphics.
- Must have excellent organizational and communication skills, and be able to function easily with ad-hoc teams assembled for specific productions.
- Must be bi-lingual (English and Spanish).
- This is a high visibility, high stress, mission critical position that requires constant attention and dedication.
Due to the cyclical nature of the entertainment industry, the employee may be required to work varying schedules including game nights to reflect the business needs of the company.
CONCACAF provides comprehensive benefits offerings to all full-time employees. Our benefits include medical, vision and dental insurance, STD & LTD, life insurance and a paid time-off program.
CONCACAF is an equal opportunity employer and we welcome applications from all backgrounds regardless of race, color, religion, sex, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or any other classification protected by law.
If you are interested in applying for this position please send an updated CV to Jobs@concacaf.org.