Position Title: Manager of Strategic Planning
Department: General Secretariat
Reports to: General Secretary
Supports: General Secretariat and All Divisional Chiefs
Oversees: Strategic Projects for the Confederation
Position based in: CONCACAF Headquarter, Miami Beach, FL
We are “The Confederation of North, Central America and Caribbean Association Football” and one of six continental confederations of FIFA (Fédération Internationale de Football Association). CONCACAF serves as the governing body of football in this part of the world. It is composed of 41 national associations united by the passion for football, from Canada in the north to Guyana, Suriname and French Guiana in the south.
CONCACAF is committed to develop, promote and manage football throughout the region.
This individual will be responsible for the evaluation and implementation of a broad range of strategic and financial initiatives for CONCACAF. Projects will include working on developing strategies to support organic and partnership driven growth in existing and new business lines. The successful candidate will be responsible for being a key supporter for various projects, initiatives, and multi-disciplinary coordination across departments within the Confederation.
- Provide financial and quantitative analytical support across all departments
- Manage and be responsible for functions and products for multi-disciplinary working groups across the Confederation
- Lead fact-based modeling efforts for a range of business initiatives
- Be a key contributor in structuring and analyzing deals, programs and competitions from all business segments
- Perform research across diverse categories
- Communicate effectively, both orally and in writing, to a broad range of internal and external constituents
REQUIRED SKILLS / KNOWLEDGE
- Outstanding quantitative, financial, research, modeling, and problem-solving skills
- Strong knowledge of corporate finance and basic accounting
- Teamwork skills and flexibility
- Experience working and multi-tasking in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills
- Self-starter who can work independently within set objectives
- The right candidate will be able to explain, and where needed, defend her/his analysis both verbally and in writing
- Fluent in Spanish and English / proficiency in French or Dutch is a +
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATIONAL BACKGROUND REQUIRED
- Minimum 2 years investment banking, private equity, consulting firm, or media corporate finance experience from top-tier company/firm(s)
- Strong facility and familiarity with MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- BA/BS degree required / MBA preferred / top-tier college or university preferred
- Candidate must be eligible to work in the U.S.
Due to the cyclical nature of the entertainment industry, the employee may be required to work varying schedules including game nights to reflect the business needs of the company.
This job description in no way implies that the duties listed here are the only ones the employee can be required to perform. The employee is expected to perform other tasks, duties and training as dictated by their supervisor.
CONCACAF provides comprehensive benefits offerings to all full-time employees. Our benefits include medical, dental and vision insurance, life insurance and a paid time-off program, 401K and assigned gym membership.
CONCACAF is an equal opportunity employer and we welcome applications from all backgrounds regardless of race, color, religion, sex, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or any other classification protected by law.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send an updated CV to Jobs@concacaf.org
All applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States and will be required to submit proof of such eligibility.