Position Title: Manager Competitions Administration
Reports: Director of Competitions
Supports: National Teams Competitions
Position based in: Miami, Florida
We are “The Confederation of North, Central America and Caribbean Association Football” and one of six continental confederations of FIFA (Fédération Internationale de Football Association). CONCACAF serves as the governing body of football in this part of the world. It is compose of 41 national associations united by the passion for football, from Canada in the north to Guyana, Surinam and French Guyana in the south.
CONCACAF is committed to develop, promote and manage football throughout the region.
POSITION PURPOSE: This position revolves around the administration aspects of the various national teams competitions. Additionally it will require support of venue operations and the planning of the competitions throughout the year.
- Supervise the event administrators
- Review of all match reports
- Management of the statistics for the various competitions
- Coordination of budgets for the various competitions
- Liaison Administrative support for the competitions
- Development of the schedule and tracking of circulars for the various competitions for national teams
- Coordinate with the responsible areas regarding the appointment of officials for the matches including but not limited to general coordinators, assistant general coordinators, match commissioners, referees, referee assessors and security officers
- Assist with preparation of Competitions end of year Congress report
- Travel as approved in support of the various tasks and responsibilities
SUPPORTIVE FUNCTIONS: (Secondary to required function)
In addition to performance of the essential functions, this position may be required to perform a combination of the following supportive functions, with the percentage of time performing each function to be solely determined by the supervisor based upon the particular requirements of the company.
- Assist with match operations for the various competitions as may be assigned
- Assist with preparation and coordination for the various events as may be assigned
SPECIFIC JOB KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITY:
The individual must possess the following knowledge, skills and abilities and be able to explain and demonstrate that s/he can perform the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation, using some other combination of skills and abilities
- Must possess a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university with a concentration in sports
- Knowledge in Soccer in our region would be an asset
- Candidate must be fully bi-lingual (Spanish and English)
- Extremely knowledgeable in Microsoft Office applications
- Must be able to use time-management techniques to complete projects within the required timeframe
- Must possess excellent organizational and interpersonal skills to include being detail oriented and innovative
- Must have a valid passport and be able to travel throughout the CONCACAF region without the need of visas
Due to the cyclical nature of the entertainment industry, the employee may be required to work varying schedules including game nights to reflect the business needs of the company.
This job description in no way implies that the duties listed here are the only ones the employee can be required to perform. The employee is expected to perform other tasks, duties and training as dictated by their supervisor.
CONCACAF provides comprehensive benefits offerings to all full-time employees. Our benefits include medical, dental and vision insurance, life insurance and a paid time-off program, 401K and assigned gym membership.
CONCACAF is an equal opportunity employer and we welcome applications from all backgrounds regardless of race, color, religion, sex, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or any other classification protected by law.
If you are interested in applying for this position please send an updated CV to Jobs@concacaf.org
All applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States and will be required to submit proof of such eligibility.