Position Title: Finance Analyst
Reports to: Senior Finance Manager
Supports: Director of Finance
Position based in: CONCACAF
We are “The Confederation of North, Central America and Caribbean Association Football” and one of six continental confederations of FIFA (Fédération Internationale de Football Association). CONCACAF serves as the governing body of football in this part of the world. It is composed of 41 national associations united by the passion for football, from Canada in the north to Guyana, Suriname and French Guiana in the south.
CONCACAF is committed to develop, promote and manage football throughout the region.
To support Senior Finance Manager with all financial operations and activities including budgeting, reporting, planning and analysis.
- Responsible for preparation of tournament and event financial results
- Reviews G/L and analytical accounts for accuracy in coding for month-end closing and reporting
- Cash Flow Forecast – assist with 13 week cash flow refresh done every 6-8 weeks
- Assists with preparation of annual budget and ad-hoc reports
- Monthly meetings with each department to review actual results versus budget and note variances
- Responsible for maintenance of accounting system-based reports
- Maintains and updates chart of accounts and analytical accounts in accounting system
SUPPORTIVE FUNCTIONS: (Secondary to required function)
In addition to performance of the essential functions, this position may be required to perform a combination of the following supportive functions, with the percentage of time performing each function to be solely determined by the supervisor based upon the particular requirements of the company.
- Assists the Accounting department with month-end closing procedures
- Assists during external audits
- Assists the Accounting department with invoice entry
SPECIFIC JOB KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITY:
The individual must possess the following knowledge, skills and abilities and be able to explain and demonstrate that s/he can perform the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation, using some other combination of skills and abilities
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Experience with MS Dynamics (GP) accounting software – highly desired
- Intermediate Excel/Outlook skills
- Maintain a high level of confidentiality
- Knowledge of soccer operations highly desirable
- Must be bilingual (English and Spanish)
- Candidate must be eligible to work in the U.S.
Due to the cyclical nature of the entertainment industry, the employee may be required to work varying schedules including game nights to reflect the business needs of the company.
This job description in no way implies that the duties listed here are the only ones the employee can be required to perform. The employee is expected to perform other tasks, duties and training as dictated by their supervisor.
CONCACAF provides comprehensive benefits offerings to all full-time employees. Our benefits include medical, dental and vision insurance, life insurance and a paid time-off program, 401K and assigned gym membership.
CONCACAF is an equal opportunity employer and we welcome applications from all backgrounds regardless of race, color, religion, sex, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or any other classification protected by law.
If you are interested in applying for this position please send an updated CV to Jobs@concacaf.org
All applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States and will be required to submit proof of such eligibility.