Position Title: CSR Coordinator
Reports to: Director of Development
Supports: Head of Professional Football Development and Technical Development Managers
Position based in: Miami, FL
We are The Confederation of North, Central America and Caribbean Association Football, one of six continental confederations of FIFA (Fédération Internationale de Football Association). Concacaf serves as the governing body of football in this part of the world. It is composed of 41 national associations united by the passion for football, from Canada in the north to Guyana, Suriname and French Guiana in the south.
Concacaf is committed to develop, promote and manage football throughout the region.
The primary responsibility of this position revolves around the administrative aspects of all Concacaf Next Play and CSR programs within the region. Additionally, it requires logistical support in the planning and execution of events at the local and regional level. The position will require that the individual:
- Supporting approach, communication and implementation of the Concacaf Football for Social Change strategy (FFSC)
- Planning and logistics of all Next Play/FFSC events and projects – this includes but is not limited to:
- Material Shipments
- Instructor Management
- Arranging travel, transport and accommodations
- Printing course certificates
- On-site course management for regional programs
- Maintain and update data for the department, including but not limited, inventory, licenses and benchmarking metrics
- Contribute to on-going projects and presentations
- Conduct Project Research
- Maintaining administrative workflow by studying methods; implementing cost reductions and developing additional reporting procedures
- Resolve administrative problems by analyzing information, identifying flaws and communicating solutions
SPECIFIC JOB KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITY:
The individual must possess the following knowledge, skills and abilities and be able to explain and demonstrate that s/he can perform the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation, using some other combination of skills and abilities
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience in CSR and development programs
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (in particular PowerPoint, Word, Excel)
- Excellent oral and written communications skills. Must be bilingual (English and French or Spanish) Dutch knowledge is a plus.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with proven track record working with internal and external stakeholders in a multicultural environment.
- Excellent organizational skills with demonstrated initiative, ability to effectively problem solve and work effectively under pressure.
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously while working as both part of a team as well as independently.
- Candidate must have the flexibility to travel nationally and internationally for the performance of his/her duties. Approximately travel requirement: 35%
Due to the cyclical nature of the entertainment industry, the employee may be required to work varying schedules including game nights to reflect the business needs of the company.
This job description in no way implies that the duties listed here are the only ones the employee can be required to perform. The employee is expected to perform other tasks, duties and training as dictated by their supervisor.
Concacaf provides comprehensive benefits offerings to all full-time employees. Our benefits are competitive according to market.
Concacaf is an equal opportunity employer and we welcome applications from all backgrounds regardless of race, color, religion, sex, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or any other classification protected by law.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send an updated CV to Jobs@Concacaf.org
All applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States and will be required to submit proof of such eligibility.