Position Title: Administrative Coordinator
Department: Competitions Division
Reports to: Director of Competitions
Supports: Competitions Division
Position based in: CONCACAF
CONCACAF “The Confederation of North, Central American and Caribbean Association Football” is one of six continental confederations of FIFA (Fédération Internationale de Football Association) and serves as the governing body of football in this part of the world. It is composed of 41 national associations, from Canada in the north to Guyana, Surinam and French Guyana in the south.
This position is responsible for providing complex and confidential administrative support to the Competitions Department.
- Overseeing, coordinating, administering and maintaining schedules
- Maintaining the contact list and department calendar
- Keep track of the department meetings and travel for staff/personnel
- Assist with preparing letters and circulars
- Prepare various reports as requested
- Assist with events and travel arrangements
- Perform related duties as assigned
The ideal candidate will possess superior attention to detail, strong organization skills, and have the ability to meet deadlines while addressing multiple requests.
A high level of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information is critical and professionalism in dealing with others both inside and outside of the confederation is a must.
The Administrative Coordinator will also possess the ability to complete complex tasks and projects quickly, with limited guidance and exercise appropriate levels of urgency and judgment to situations.
SPECIFIC JOB KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITY:
The individual must possess the following knowledge, skills and abilities and be able to explain and demonstrate that s/he can perform the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation, using some other combination of skills and abilities
- College or Graduate degree
- Fluency in English and Spanish - French a plus
- Expert proficiency in Microsoft Office (especially Excel and PowerPoint)
- Microsoft Project or other project management software a plus
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Strong communication skills (oral and written) – English and Spanish-French a plus
- Affinity for football
- People oriented – works well with people at all levels
- Comfortable in the IT environment-able to quickly assimilate new technologies and concepts, and understand the business perspectives of the organization.
Due to the cyclical nature of the entertainment industry, the employee may be required to work varying schedules including game nights to reflect the business needs of the company.
This job description in no way implies that the duties listed here are the only ones the employee can be required to perform. The employee is expected to perform other tasks, duties and training as dictated by their supervisor.
CONCACAF provides comprehensive benefits offerings to all full-time employees. Our benefits include medical and dental insurance, life insurance and a paid time-off program.
CONCACAF is an equal opportunity employer and we welcome applications from all backgrounds regardless of race, color, religion, sex, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or any other classification protected by law.