The Concacaf Awards, which began in 2013, are organized and presented by Concacaf once a year to recognize the top players, coaches and referees from the Concacaf region.
Honoring players and achievements involving Concacaf nationals and the Confederation’s national teams and clubs at all levels, genders, and age categories, the Awards are bestowed according to on-field performance and overall behavior on and off the pitch.
In the sixth edition, the categories for the Awards include:
- Male Player of the Year & Female Player of the Year,
- Men’s Football Coach of the Year & Women’s Football Coach of the Year,
- Male Referee of the Year & Female Referee of the Year (regardless of the gender of the competition),
- Male Goalkeeper of the Year & Female Goalkeeper of the Year,
- Male Best XI & Female Best XI,
- Goal of the Year (non-gender related), and
- Outstanding Performance Award, which is a special recognition awarded by the Confedration.
Visit Concacaf.com or follow Concacaf on social media for the 2018 open voting date, which will be announced at the Scotiabank Concacaf Champions League draw on Monday, December 3rd at 7:00pm ET. Check your local listings or sign up to watch on ConcacafGO.com* in available territories.