TUESDAY - FEBRUARY 26, 2013
Puebla, Mexico - Estadio Universitario BUAP
United States v Canada, 6:00 p.m. ET
Cuba v Costa Rica, 9:00pm ET
Here are some other storylines to watch:
• Canada and the United States met in the final of the 2011 CONCACAF Under-17 Championship in Jamaica. The U.S. won 3-0 that day in a thrilling match that required extra time to determine a champion. Some players from both countries were on the field in that game and will most likely play on Tuesday. Which team will come out on top this time?
• The U.S. won both of its group stage games by narrow one-goal margins. Can it keep triumphing in close games?
• Which Canadian team will we see today? The one that struggled at times in a 2-1 loss to Cuba or the one that played some impressive football in a 5-1 win over Nicaragua. Also, look for Canada to take advantage of set-piece opportunities.
• Costa Rica has qualified for three consecutive FIFA U-20 World Cups and won't want that string to end against Cuba.
• Cuba has been considered by many observers to be a surprise package in Puebla. Star striker Maikel
Reyes, with three goals in two games, has made a name for himself scoring and creating. Is a place on the world stage with a win today over Costa Rica in the cards?
Each of the quarterfinal winners will earn a place at the 2013 FIFA U-20 World Cup and will advance to the CONCACAF semfinals.
The event's match for third place and final will be played on March 3.
For highlights, match articles, features, statistics and more…you can follow all the action at CONCACAF.com.