- CONCACAF CHAMPIONS LEAGUE APPEARANCES: 5th (2008/09, 2009/10, 2011/12, 2016/17 and 2022).
- LAST PARTICIPATION: Quarter Finals in 2016/17.
- SCCL RECORD: GP-35 W-17 D-8 L-10 (GS-77 GA-40)
- DEBUT: 2008/09 (Quarter Finals)
- HEAD COACH: Andrés Lillini (ARG)
- TOP SCORERS: Juan Francisco Palencia (MEX) 9 goals, Marín Bravo (ARG), Eduardo Herrera (MEX) 7
- MOST GAMES: Luis Fernando Fuentes (MEX) 22, Fernando Espinosa (MEX), David Cabrera (MEX), Marín Bravo (ARG) 18
- BEST PERFORMANCE: Semifinals in 2009/10 & 2011/12.
- SCCL 2022 QUALIFICATION: 2020 Guardianes runners-up Pumas will compete in the SCCL for the first time since the 2016-17 campaign when they finished as quarterfinalists. Pumas will be participating in their fifth SCCL and hope to win their first ever SCCL title.