- CONCACAF CHAMPIONS LEAGUE APPEARANCES: 11th (2008/09, 2009/10, 2010/11, 2014/15, 2015/16, 2016/17, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021 and 2022)
- Costa Rican team the most appearances, (11) in CONCACAF Champions League
- RECORD: GP-46 W-17 D-11 L-18 (GS-61 GA-71). Deportivo Saprissa is the 5th team with the most games played (46) in the Scotiabank Concacaf League.
- HEAD COACH: Iñaki Alonso (SPA) - It will be his debut in the 2022 SCCL.
- DEBUT: 2008/09 (Group Stage)
- TOP SCORERS: Ariel Rodríguez (CRC) 7 goals, Jairo Arrieta (CRC) 5, Marvin Angulo (CRC), and Armando Alonso (CRC)
- MOST GAMES: David Guzmán (CRC) 24, Jairo Arrieta (CRC) 21, and Armando Alonso (CRC) 20
- BEST PERFORMANCE: Semifinal in 2010/11
- SCCL 2022 QUALIFICATION: Costa Rican giants have qualified for a third straight SCCL as one of the two top ranked losing quarterfinalists from the 2021 SCL. The three-time Concacaf club champions will be making their 10th appearance in the tournament, the most among all teams from Costa Rica and second-most among all teams in Concacaf (CD Olimpia, 12).