- CONCACAF CHAMPIONS LEAGUE APPEARANCES: 8th (2008/09, 2009/10, 2010/11, 2013/14, 2014/15, 2020, 2021 and 2022).
- DEBUT SCCL: 2008/09. Finalist in 2008/09 (Runner-up), 2009/10 (Runner-up), and 2013/14 (Champion).
- Mexican team with the most appearances in the Concacaf Champions League ERA (8).
- LAST PARTICIPATION: Semifinals (2021)
- SCCL RECORD: GP-63 W-37 D-11 L-15 (GS-132 GA-51)
- HEAD COACH: Juan Máximo Reynoso (PER)
- SCCL RECORD: GP-6 W-3 D-1 L-2
- DEBUT IN SCCL: 2008/09 (Runner-up)
- TOP SCORERS: Javier Orozco (MEX) 23 goals, Emanuel Villa (ARG) 11, Pablo Zeballos (PAR) 9
- Javier Orozco: Cruz Azul top scorer in the SCCL history (23). He is the top Mexican player in SCCL history (24) goals.
- MOST GAMES: Julio César Domínguez (MEX) 44, Alejandro Castro (MEX) 40, Manuel Vela 35
- BEST PERFORMANCE: 6 times Winner (1969, 1970, 1971, 1996, 1997 y 2013/14) -includes the late Concacaf Champions Cup.
- SCCL 2022 QUALIFICATION: The 2013-14 SCCL champions are back in the tournament for a third straight year thanks to winning the 2021 Guardianes, and will look to go a step further than their semifinal finish in 2021. No team from Liga MX has competed in the SCCL more than Cruz Azul, who will be making their eighth appearance in 2022. La Maquina also have played in three SCCL Finals (2008-09, 2009-10, 2013-14).