If you are experiencing any problems accessing the content provided on the CONCACAF site we would like to help you find out what is causing the problem.
The service requires to be accessed using Internet Explorer 6.0+ and the latest Macromedia Flash plugin. Get the latest Macromedia Flash plugin.
Some of you may have experienced issues recently with Flash Player stopping working or not allowing videos to play.
This has been a global issue impacting users of a number of different AntiVirus clients including Checkpoint, where a particular component of the flash player has been mistakenly identified as a virus risk. The route cause has now been corrected by all the vendors so should not recur.
You can safely download it from here - On this download page there is a green section on the right, which contains the download - run this downloaded file.
Highlights - Video on Demand and Live Streaming services of some matches on the CONCACAF site are NOT available in some geographical locations due to TV broadcast rights restrictions. Please check your local listings for match coverage in your area.
Additional Technical Assistance
For further technical assistance please click on the relevant link below
• For errors relating to site access: Site Access
• For errors relating to live coverage or videos: Live Events
• For errors relating to Java, Cookies, Flash and Quality: Other Assistance
• For any other assistance: Home Page
• For errors directly linked to Windows Media Player (WMP) or any of its components: Windows Media Player
• For errors linked to Digital Rights Management (DRM) or licences: Digital Rights Management
If none of the articles contained in the above links enable you to access the Gold Cup site or any of its components then please email email@example.com