Miami (Tuesday, June 3, 2014) - The Confederation of North, Central America and Caribbean Association Football (CONCACAF) announced today the six finalists of CONCACAF Interactive 2014 (CI14), with final Hexagonal action set to take place in the final days leading up to the FIFA World Cup.
The six finalists emerged from a field of almost 3,000 participants, and represent six different CONCACAF Member Associations. They will now square off for the grand prize: a trip to Brazil this summer as a special guest at the FIFA Interactive World Cup (FIWC) 2014 Grand Final.
The remaining participants qualified to the CONCACAF Hexagonal Final via their play in Season 6 of the FIWC Online qualifiers in March 2014. They are, in order of qualification:
1. Michael Ribiero (Why_am_I_SoGood) from the United States
2. David Abrego (davidRenji) from El Salvador
3. Emanuel Pinzon (Fulocallao) from Panama
4. Fred Mazariegos (mfnfr) from Guatemala
5. Luis Adrian Vargas (Adr-CR-29) from Costa Rica
6. Damani Garcia (FIWC-Damani) from Trinidad & Tobago
Full profiles can be found at: www.concacafinteractive.com
The group will now square off in Online Play to determine the CI14 champion, with the winner headed to Brazil. Details of schedule and results will be announced via CONCACAF.com in coming days.
Liga de Campeones