Posted: October 31, 2013
Position Title: Head of President’s Office
Reports to: President
Supports: Cayman Office
Position based in: CONCACAF (Cayman)
CONCACAF “The Confederation of North, Central America and Caribbean Association Football” is one of six continental confederations of FIFA (Fédération Internationale de Football Association) and serves as the governing body of football in this part of the world. It is composed of 41 national associations, from Canada in the north to Guyana, Surinam and French Guyana in the south.
This position is a key member of CONCACAF Cayman Offices team. They will be the go-to person for most day-to-day activities and will play a key role in the company. This position solves a range of straightforward problems/analyzes possible solutions using standard procedures. The Office Manager will also provide administrative and operational support functions integral to the efficient functioning of the office including but not limited to:
- Plan, develop, organize, implement and evaluate CONCACAF’s (Cayman) administrative and operational functions and performance; create and enforce policies and procedures that will improve the overall operation and effectiveness of CONCACAF (Cayman)
- Responsible for the measurement and effectiveness of all administrative processes; ensure compliance of all regulatory requirements; provide advice and knowledge to others with regard to administrative and operational requirements
- Train other departmental managers with regard to operational regulatory requirements; lead any needed internal investigations
- Evaluate existing third-party vendor needs and relationships; create and monitor requests for proposals (RFPs) for all non-tournament related contracts
- Foster a success-oriented, accountable environment across CONCACAF departments
- Compiling employee files that need to go to Miami HQ, assisting with interviewees, and new hire orientation; Key member of the Human Resources team and communicating with Miami HQ.
- Responsible for the maintenance and purchasing of project materials, office supplies, and other items as needed. This also includes monitoring a budget and suggesting items to purchase.
- Assist with scheduling conferences and catering services and maintaining office travel schedule of employees
- Other tasks to keep the business operating smoothly.
SPECIFIC JOB KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITY:
The individual must possess the following knowledge, skills and abilities and be able to explain and demonstrate that s/he can perform the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation, using some other combination of skills and abilities
- Bachelor’s degree, with 5+ years of diverse experience in a range of operation disciplines. Master’s degree preferred.
- Ability to maintain multiple situations simultaneously
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Organization and planning skills
- Ability to plan and prioritize workload
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information
- Strong knowledge of global and regional soccer industry preferred
- Energetic, detail-oriented, forward-thinking individual with high ethical standards and appropriate professional image
- Organized, self-directed and focused on delivering results; a team player
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Outlook and Excel
- Ideal candidate is Tri-Lingual (English, Spanish and French).
Due to the cyclical nature of the entertainment industry, the employee may be required to work varying schedules including game nights to reflect the business needs of the company.
CONCACAF provides comprehensive benefits offerings to all full-time employees. Our benefits include medical and dental insurance, life insurance and a paid time-off program.
CONCACAF is an equal opportunity employer and we welcome applications from all backgrounds regardless of race, color, religion, sex, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or any other classification protected by law.
To apply, please contact: email@example.com.