Posted: October 31, 2013
Position Title: Executive Assistant to the President
Department: President’s Office
Reports to: President
Supports: Office of the President
Position based in: CONCACAF (Cayman)
CONCACAF “The Confederation of North, Central America and Caribbean Association Football” is one of six continental confederations of FIFA (Fédération Internationale de Football Association) and serves as the governing body of football in this part of the world. It is composed of 40 national associations, from Canada in the north to Guyana, Surinam and French Guyana in the south.
This position is responsible for providing complex and confidential administrative support to the office of the president. Other responsibilities include overseeing, coordinating, administering and maintaining schedules, contacts, calendar of appointments, meetings, events and travel arrangements. The ideal candidate will possess superior attention to detail, strong organizational skills, and have the ability to meet deadlines while addressing multiple requests. A high level of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information is critical and professionalism in dealing with senior professionals both inside and outside of the confederation is a must. The Executive Assistant will liaise with the Senior Executive Assistant and also possess the ability to complete complex tasks and projects quickly, make smart, informed and timely decisions with limited guidance and exercise appropriate levels of urgency and judgment to situations that require time-sensitive responses. The ideal candidate will be high-energy, pro-active, resourceful and dedicated, and share a passion for the mission of CONCACAF.
- Provide a broad range of confidential administrative support services for the office of the utilizing his/her strong written communication skills to draft high level correspondence and materials and manage industry related projects.
- On a daily basis, activities include overseeing, coordinating, administering and maintaining schedules, calendar of appointments, meetings, events and travel itineraries.
- Assist Senior Executive Assistant in preparing meeting agendas, compiling, posting and printing meeting packages, and follow-up with any designated Action Items.
- Handle daily correspondence – opening mail, rerouting as required, flagging items requiring immediate attention and maintaining effective follow-up system.
- Maintain an accurate filing system
- Complete the President ’s expense claim on a monthly basis and other duties as assigned
SPECIFIC JOB KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITY:
The individual must possess the following knowledge, skills and abilities and be able to explain and demonstrate that s/he can perform the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation, using some other combination of skills and abilities
- Bachelor’s degree
- Strong organization skills, with a demonstrated ability to manage ambiguity associated with multiple priorities and work demands
- High degree of flexibility and adaptability to changing schedules
- Strong interpersonal and relationship management skills including the ability to adjust communication style and approach for different audiences
- Detail-oriented with exceptionally strong initiative and ownership of work, solid judgment and execution skills
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills
- Advanced knowledge and proficiency with Microsoft Office: Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience managing highly confidential information with discretion and care
- An effective and proactive problem-solver, analyzing all situations thoroughly in order to anticipate problems before they arise
- Ideal candidate is Tri-Lingual (English, Spanish and French).
Due to the cyclical nature of the entertainment industry, the employee may be required to work varying schedules including game nights to reflect the business needs of the company.
CONCACAF provides comprehensive benefits offerings to all full-time employees. Our benefits include medical and dental insurance, life insurance and a paid time-off program.
CONCACAF is an equal opportunity employer and we welcome applications from all backgrounds regardless of race, color, religion, sex, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or any other classification protected by law.
To apply, please contact: email@example.com.