CONCACAF "The Confederation of North, Central American and Caribbean Association Football" is one of six continental confederations of FIFA (Fédération Internationale de Football Association) and serves as the governing body of football in this part of the world. It is composed of 40 national associations, from Canada in the north to Guyana, Surinam and French Guyana in the south
June 1 - August 30th
The CONCACAF Summer Internship Program is designed to give students a chance to develop their work experience in areas of interest and learn about the business of soccer.
• Assist the Deputy General Secretary and his team in the organization of the tournament operations and Customer Service requirements for the 2013 CONCACAF Gold Cup & the 2013-2014 CONCACAF Champions League
• Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to Accreditation, Accommodations, Air and Local Transportation, Tickets and Disciplinary.
• General administrative duties such as putting together power point presentations and excel spreadsheets
• Perform related duties as required
• To qualify for the Internship Program, students must be either enrolled in an accredited undergraduate college or university and be between their junior and senior years OR graduate students (typically MBA) between their first and second years
• Excellent time management and decision-making skills
• Strong writing skills and ability to communicate efficiently
• Ability to manage multiple tasks efficiently & prioritize
• Strong organizational and interpersonal skills
• Ability to work under tight deadlines
• Knowledge of soccer is preferable
• Strong PC skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Candidates must be fluent (speak and write) in Spanish and English
CONCACAF is an equal opportunity employer and we welcome applications from all backgrounds regardless of race, color, religion, sex, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or any other classification protected by law.
INTERESTED CANDIDATES PLEASE SEND RESUME TO: email@example.com