At the XXXI Ordinary Congress, elections will be held for the following positions. The elections will be conducted by CONCACAF’s Ad Hoc Electoral Committee and monitored by representatives of FIFA’s Audit & Compliance Committee and FIFA’s Legal Department, as well as three additional election scrutineers to be selected.
CONCACAF Council (Former Executive Committee):
• Mr. Victor Montagliani (Canada)
• Mr. Rodolfo Villalobos (Costa Rica)
FIFA Council (Former Executive Committee):
Member – Caribbean (CFU)
• Mr. Luis Hernandez (Cuba)
• Mr. John Krishnadath (Suriname)
Member - Central America (UNCAF)
• Mr. Pedro Chaluja (Panama)
• Ms. Sonia Bien-Aime (Turks and Caicos)
• Ms. Joanne Salazar (Trinidad and Tobago)
In accordance with CONCACAF’s revised statutes, FIFA’s revised statutes, and related regulations, all candidates listed above are eligible to stand for election following the completion of eligibility checks conducted by Sidley Austin LLP and reviewed and approved by FIFA’s Audit and Compliance Committee for all FIFA offices.